Matt Damon: I'm Nude 'A Lot' in Liberace Film


We're soon going to be seeing more of Matt Damon – much more – in the Liberace biopic Behind the Candelabra.

"Normally I'd say no to nudity, but I just did a lot of it playing the long-term partner of Liberace," Damon, 42, tells Playboy in its January/February issue, on newsstands Dec. 18. "I mean, it's tastefully done. … But this movie's not going to be for everyone."

How far does Damon push things? Consider this scene he shot with Michael Douglas, who plays the flamboyant entertainer in the HBO movie that airs next year.

"I had to come out of the pool, go over to Michael Douglas, straddle him on a chaise lounge and start kissing him," says Damon. "It's not like I kiss him just once. We drew it up like a football plan."

Damon jokes there's a reason why Douglas has been a longtime leading man: "Michael was a wonderful kisser."

As for himself, Damon, who next appears in Promised Land in theaters Jan. 4, says he's not much of a romantic with his wife of seven years, Luciana.

"I wish I were better because my wife deserves somebody who surprises her with a gift or flowers or some wonderful idea," he says. "I've never been good at that, and she's really good at it, which makes me feel even more like s–––."
You have read this article with the title Matt Damon: I'm Nude 'A Lot' in Liberace Film. You can bookmark this page URL http://bastaaaparami.blogspot.com/2012/12/matt-damon-i-nude-lot-in-liberace-film.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...